Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog layout update and epic stunt video

I modified the blog layout and fonts slightly. I think all the elements are now more accessible and the overall look has improved. Please share your opinion on the new layout with me :)

A friend sent me a video yesterday. His video links usually suck, but this one... this one was beyond awesome. Just watch it. Preferably in HD.



He's a f*cking SuperFlyingSquirrelMan!

---------
btw, Do you guys know of any good articles or blogs on Forex Trading? I've always been curious about it.

13 comments:

  1. OMG...well, it's wonderful!! It must be so exciting..damn!

    + follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New layout looks good, although i think you should change the background, so many people use the bookshelf...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate being in germany... No videos are ever available over here haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da....FUCK?! Ok that takes balls made from Mars grade adamantium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FLY HAX!!! Just kidding, amazing lmao looks like a flying cat in a crysis helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blog layout. Awesome video. That looks fun as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing and terrifying! loved it thanks.

    +following

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its good, I like light blogs, those dark ones are harder to read anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this sport is crazy, I cannot imagine me playing this shit lol

    ReplyDelete