Sunday, August 28, 2011

Recently watched anime

I am a fan of anime. Not a hardcore, crazy, obsessed one, but I enjoy it very much. At least as much as series/movies with real actors. I'm also not up to date with all the shows, so my watch list contains both the most recent and much older productions.
I thought I'd list the anime I've watched lately... Haha, I knew I won't be able to decide what "lately" meant. So I included many more than I intended. Anyway, I included some videos for the most recently watched ones. All of them turned out to be pretty good, some even exceptionally good, well, maybe apart from Freezing which had a bit too much fanservice and oversized breasts.

5 Centimeters per second is one of the best movies I've ever seen. It moves me in ways few other do. I always get goosebumps/shivers or wattery eyes even thinking about it (just got goosebumps :D ).

Watched:

01. Onegai Teacher

02. Maria†Holic and Maria†Holic Alive

03. Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and The Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya

04. Lucky Star

05. Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea

06. Great Teacher Onizuka

07. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Movie


08. Patlabor 2
09. Gunbuster (Aim For The Top!)
10. Nyan Koi
11. Fate/Stay Night
12. 5cm per second
13. Sword of the Stranger
14. Wolf's Rain
15. Paprika
16. Perfect Blue
17. Freezing
18. Spice & Wolf
19. Claymore
20. Unlimited Blade Works
21. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
22. Kimi ni Todoke

Waiting to be watched:

01. Gravitation
02. Kannagi
03. Paranoia Agent
04. Millenium Actress
05. The Garden of Sinners
06. To Love Ru
07. Patlabor 1

17 comments:

  1. Nice blog bro... My favorites are hellsing and Vampire hunter D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched Hellsing too, just long ago. Haven't seen the other one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all new to me, but they look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anime too but we have different tastes. I myself prefer shonen series like naruto and one piece. Great blog btw, followed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw thanks for the list,

    and also, 5 cm per second is my favorite film of all time, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GTO is mad funny and if I remember correctly Onegai is incest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen any of these shows but I don't really watch anime. The only one I ever really watched was FLCL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @DeffCon, incest?! No, she's an alien, he's legally 18 ;) They aren't related :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. that a lot of anime! perhaps i should get into it more myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a fan of a few of those, Fate/Stay Night and Claymore really stand out. I also really enjoyed the Gundam 00 series and movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm I always wanted to get started in animes, but never knew where to begin... there are so many out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Scienide, Great Teacher Onizuka is a good series for a start. Also Death Note. And Cowboy Bebop. As for movies: Paprika (it inspired Inception :P), Grave of the Fireflies if you want something heartwrenching. Akira and Ghost in the Shell - as classics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nah ive never seen any of these but i shall have a look :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like anime a lot. I collect the dvd's of all my favs like Trigun and Eureka

    ReplyDelete